I won a gift certificate to a salon for a day of beauty package. Kevin and I are going on our first date since the baby was born, and I thought I would use the gift certificate. BIG MISTAKE! I asked for highlights and got all of my hair colored. I asked that she not cut my hair shorter than my chin, and she did. I have learned my lesson. Even is someone is trying to be nice and gives you a salon gift certificate don't go to someone other than your regular hairstylist. I'm determined to have a great date anyway. While I look at longer hairstyles on Pinterest, check out my favorites from this week.
1. Charla from Dumpster Darlins Designs stopped by to answer questions about owning a small business while raising her adorable daughter.
2. I never thought I would be a minivan driving mama, but the sliding doors lured me in.
3. I am doing a series on women with amazing small businesses. Please contact me if you are interested in sharing your story.
4. Anyone up for a little challenge?
5. Sunday is our 13th wedding anniversary. I loved Kevin when we got married, but I have fallen completely in love with him now. I am so blessed to have this man in my life, and I look forward to many more joyful years together.
Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you Monday.