1. Baby girl arrived May 8th at 6:59pm weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. She has a head full of dark brown hair, and we have fallen head-over-heels in love with her. It is an adjustment being a mommy of three, but I think we will get the hang of it soon.
2. I was very reluctant to put my son in speech therapy, but it has turned out for the best. Have you put a child in speech therapy?
3. I have more exciting news! My first eBook, Potty Training With Less Mess and Less Stress is now available on Amazon. If you are about to start potty training or know someone who is, this book will help.
4. Another project has been marked off the list for baby girl's room. The lampshade needed a makeover desperately.
5. Father's Day is next month, and these gift ideas are sure to please any Dad.
Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday!