1. We had a sonogram on Tuesday, and baby girl is looking good. We are scheduled to be induced on May 8th! I can't believe she's almost here. Time to relax, rest up, finalize everything, and get my to do list done. How do I accomplish all this in one week? Ha!
2. My schedule has been crazy, and this calendar helps. I like to have a little spontaneity, but I'm a planner at heart. Using this calendar as a reminder is great.
3. J told me that he wanted to dress like his daddy and go to work. He even gathered up "work supplies" and put them in a backpack like his father. Kiddos pay attention, whether we realize it or not. I love that he looks up to his daddy. Love this kiddo!
4. We have a couple of friends and family that are graduating this May from college. If you are planning a graduation party, check out these great party supplies.
5. On Monday, we had another great interview. Amber is a mom of two, wife, blogger, and hairstylist. She gives some great insight on running a salon and keeping your hair looking great for the summer.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend. See you on Monday!