What fabulous things did you do this week? Do you have any wonderful plans you would like to share? This week has been insanely busy for us. We moved the boys into the same room, made a big purchase, paid taxes, and a host of other things. Check out some of the highlights while I try to stop spinning.
1. If you haven't stopped by Top Wedding Sites, you really need to. I am a wedding contributor, and I'd love if you took a peek.
2. This past weekend we organized the pantry. I love these free pantry labels!
3. I am headed up to OKC this weekend to take care of my Mom and help Dad. I won't have many more weekends to travel because this baby girl is coming soon.
4. My husband bought me a minivan! I love it! Although it's the family vehicle, I may need drive it to OKC to show it to my parents. :-)
5. If you are as busy as us, then you need a door mat like this one. Check out all of these welcome home mats.
Have a super weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!