Yay for Friday! This is the first weekend I have been home in 4 weeks, and I am going to enjoy every minute. My intentions were to have a babysitter for tonight so Kevin and I could have a long overdue date night. That didn't pan out, but plan B is in full gear. We are having a special date night at home, and the kiddos are going to bed asap.
What fabulous plans do you have for this weekend? While I finalize tonight's plans, checkout this week's faves.
1. These are 3 of my favorite people in all the world. I have been in OKC off and on for the last 3 weeks taking care of my Mom who had a 3rd brain surgery in February. She is recovering slowly and still in ICU. Kevin sent me this picture as they were headed to church Sunday. I love how they are all matching and looking absolutely adorable.
2. The boys are infatuated with Angry Birds right now. If they are still this enthusiastic in the fall, then they will have Angry Bird birthday parties.
3. I love this flower arch from Balloonies. They are great to work with, if you need balloons for your next event.
4. Pinterest has some great recipes, and these are some of my faves.
5. On the way back from OKC I stopped at Crackle Barrel. These adorable boots and other items caught my eye.
There are some fun new things headed this way next week. See you on Monday!