1. I use concealer first instead of foundation. Applying foundation made my sensitive skin break out, and I also prefer the more natural look. I forgo foundation and use just concealer on dark spots, blemishes, and under the eyes. Physicians Formula is the best concealer I have found.
2. Using Cover Girl powder helps blend everything together and acts as my foundation.
3. After powder, I apply blush. Cover girl blush has worked the best for me. It looks natural and I don't have to apply very much. I once heard a tip that if you look at the inside of your bottom lip, then that is your blush color.
4, You may laugh at this one, but I use ELF eye shadow. It is extremely inexpensive, and it comes in a variety of colors. The color last a long time without having to use a primer.
5. I also use ELF black waterproof eye liner. The application is easy and it lasts all day.
6. Recently, I started using Maybelline the Colossal Volume Mascara and it is amazing. I heard two people give rave reviews of the mascara, and they were on the money. It doesn't clump, and only takes two coats before I'm out the door.
Within 5 minutes I can apply my make-up. That's if I don't have any interruptions from my children. How long does it take you to apply make-up?
Looking good, Hollywood!