Happy Friday! This week has been a brutal one, and I am so glad it's Friday. We have a couple's Valentine's Day party tonight, and I can hardly wait. What fabulous plans do you have for this weekend? While I finish the prep work for the party, check out my faves from this week.
1. This weather is crazy, and all I want are warm and cozy foods. This chili recipe is super simple and tasty.
2. Wreath projects have taken over my life, and I can't help it. Valentine's Day deserves a wreath.
3. Are you the type of parent that cleans house first or plays with the little ones?
4. Mom had her second brain surgery Friday to remove another tumor. She is doing great, but I don't want hospital food for a while.
5. The boys have been dying to get outside and play. The wind chill has been in the single digits, so I guess I need to invest in heavier winter gear for them. Got to love this Texas weather!
Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday.