Merry Christmas! What wonderful plans do you have for next week? We are meeting at my sister's for a family Christmas, and I am so excited. While I start wrapping gifts and head to the store to stock up on food, check out this week's faves.
Friday's Fave Five
1. This Christmas is extra special. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer this past September, and I am so thrilled that she will be here for Christmas. I am blessed with a great mom, and it doesn't matter what gifts are given. My mom is here.
2. We have huge news. Our third child will be a girl! We have two precious boys, and this girl was a happy surprise. I was sure this baby was a boy, but I am getting use to the idea of having a little girl. Actually, I'm getting quite excited. Yay for pink!
3. This year we are doing a non-traditional meal for Christmas. We are doing menu #1 on the list, and it will be great.
4. Do you have Christmas traditions? We have several, and it just wouldn't be the same without them. The boys get an ornament each, we make Christmas cookies, and see Christmas lights. I love traditions, and passing them on to my little ones.
5. I love this Christmas platter. It reminds me of how my Grandmother would decorate her tree.
Have a Merry Christmas!