This week has been relatively calm compared to last couple of weeks. Through all the ups and downs, God has been faithful. I have amazing friends that celebrate in my joys and comfort me in my time of sorrows. I hope you have fabulous plans this weekend and that you get to enjoy the fall weather.
Friday's Fave Five
1. On September 18th my mom went in for surgery to remove a brain tumor the size of a racket ball. She is doing remarkable, and I wanted to thank all the people that joined with us in prayer for my mom. She came through the surgery, and now the next step begins. Mom will need chemo and radiation, and we are so thankful she is still with us. God is good!
2. Yesterday I was feeling horrible. (I can't tell you why right now :-)) This little cuddle bug decided to join me on the couch. I love snuggle time with my little guys.
3. Last weekend we needed out of the house. We found ourselves at World Market, and I found these stunning earrings. I should have bought them because they are fabulous!
4. I was surprised with these adorable cards for my birthday from my secret sis. Aren't they cute?
5. Since my hubby was in Abu Dhabi over my birthday, I was able to get my birthday present early. Love it!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!