1. This Sunday is my Mom's birthday. In this picture you can see the pure joy that she gets from her grandchildren. My mom's brain cancer has returned, and she isn't doing well. I'm thankful to celebrate another birthday and Easter with her. This is how I want to always remember my mother.
2. My sister had a work event Wednesday at the Texas Ranger game. I was able to tag along. We got to go out on the field, watch the game, and eat funnel cake. It was a nice girls' night out.
3. Do you feel naked when you don't have a ring on your finger? I love these rings on Etsy.
4. Wednesday we had Tea & Testimony at MOPS. Our mentor mom decorated our table, and it was so elegant. We felt spoiled and ate chocolate. It was divine!
5. I have a thing for green bags right now. Do you have a favorite accessory?
Have a great weekend, and Happy Easter.